- Identify current repetitive motion injuries occuring in the workplace.
- Analyze the frequncy at which these injuries are occuring.
- Identify potential contributing factors in the physical environment.
- Provide education to emploee/s and management regarding ergonomic principles.
- Recommend workplace and behavior adaptions that will reduce the chance of further injury.
- Findings are reviewed with pertinent individuals(s), management, the Workers Compensation case manager, and the physician.
$150 per hour - workers' compensation may cover evaluation with adjuster's pre-authorization.
On-Site Corporate Chair Massage
3 Options Available:
1) Corporate Sponsored Program: Company hires enough therapists to provide chair massage services to treat a certain number of employees within a specific allotted time frame.
2) Employee Sponsored: A group of employees hires enough therapists to provide chair massage services for their group.
3) Corporate/ Employee Sponsored: Company splits the cost of the chair massage program with each employee who takes part in receiving a chair massage.
$80 per hour per therapist- There is a $50 one-time set-upbreak-down fee per therapist. This fee includes time for travel and setting up / breaking down the treatment area for your event. All chair massages can be 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes in duration per person, 2 hour minimum per therapist.
Call us and we will provide you with a quote customized to your companies needs.